Advantages of Cloud Backup
- Affordable. Small businesses don’t have unlimited IT budgets. It’s important to use a solution that makes sense. For as low as a few pounds per month, you can have all of your data backed up to the cloud.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access. Having data in the cloud allows you to have access to your data anytime and anywhere. As long as there is access to the Internet, through a computer or a smartphone app, all files are readily available.
- Off-Site. It’s important to keep a copy of files offsite. Even if business files are backed up on a file server, a flood, fire or theft could destroy the computers… and backups. Keeping backed up files in the cloud ensures data is safe no matter what is going on at your office.
- Simple. Cloud backup solutions have made ongoing management and restoration easy. With just a few clicks of the mouse, backed up files can be easily found and restored.
- Automatic. Time is one of the most commonly stated reasons companies aren’t backing up their data. Cloud backup doesn’t require an additional time commitment for you or your customer. Computer files are backed up to the cloud automatically and continuously, whenever you’re connected to the Internet.